HOT!! HOT!! HOT!!

kmsheart
on 2/13/06 10:50 pm - kenner, LA
I am so proud of myself ... I have weaned myself off the Diet Coke .... Propel water is fab.... Buying it in case form from Sam's Club... I am sure Coke stock will drop as my 8-10 can a day habit is gone ... hummm wonder if coke makes Propel ... if so don't sell its going to go up ....lol anyways have been so busy of late with work work work ... and beading beading beading .... I have not been about .... I did want to pop in an tell Y'all Happy Valentine's Day make sure you you show the one that makes you glad your here how much you love them ..... Huggs to all .... Have a great day ......Kim
lakerskobeb
on 2/13/06 11:37 pm - Canton, OH
Happy V-day Kim, I am trying to find out what items you have for sale but there were no items found under your name? I could see your profile but that was it. I will try again Thanks, ronda
kmsheart
on 2/14/06 8:37 am - kenner, LA
ronda My items are on ebay I sent you an email with a link .... Huggs...Kim
BeeHappe
on 2/14/06 4:00 am - Hinton, IA
RNY on 08/09/05 with
Congrates!!! Jen
kmsheart
on 2/14/06 8:38 am - kenner, LA
Thanks Jen !!! huggs Kim
pattycake
on 2/15/06 10:39 am - macon, GA
the propel water is awesome. i have a really bad coffee habit i have been trying to kick. i have not been able to drink any carbonated drinks since surgery, but coffee- most of my money goes to starbucks. i have been replacing my coffee in the morning with the propel water. i even sometimes pour it into my coffee mug to trick myself.
kmsheart
on 2/16/06 10:28 pm - kenner, LA
What a great IDEA! Our brains are so programmed....lol the site of a mug and coffee hits brain now what happens when the taste buds send signal ... Patty Cake you are going to overload your circuits! My attempts at being a comedian are just that. I know that drinking propel out of these plastic bottles makes my brain say caffiene until it gets none .... How are you doing on your weight loss? keep us posted ... I am a bit envious of everyone they have made it to the losing side and 2 years later I am still gaining sighsssssss You all are such an Inspiration... I so enjoy reading and learning of the ups and downs ... I know that I will get to the losing side someday soon ... huggs Kim
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1838 views