Help with profile

lakerskobeb
on 2/13/06 6:03 am - Canton, OH
I would like some help making my page look nice. For some reason it's not coming out to good for me. I would like to add pictures on my own and even add a ticker at the bottom and be able to update it. I have done the work on the profile myself so far but I think it could look a lot nicer. Anyone out there that can help? Thank You, Ronda
kmsheart
on 2/13/06 11:12 pm - kenner, LA
Ronda, on the main message board there is always a post about adding pics look for this lady Pinalope I copied the name and title date and time so you can find it easier (Post your own pictures, here's how! Original Post by Pinalope }i{ at 4:46 AM PST on 02/14/2006) also you can get the ticker at http://www.tickerfactory.com/ezticker/ticker_designer.php you can then customize it just for you .... how are you doing after your WLS? huggs, Kim
Dinka Doo
on 2/15/06 11:03 am - Medford, OR
Ronda - You can email the html team and have them put it together for you. The email address is [email protected]. The frames can be tricky working with the profiles because all the normal carriage returns on the tables need to be condensed together. Otherwise they spread everything out too much. Hope that helps a bit. Dina
Just Me
on 2/21/06 2:58 am - Happy Place, TN
How are you doing Ronda? I follow your profile closely. You were scheduled to have surgery back in the summer the same time I was... noticed you changed it to just after Christmas and you have been in my thoughts ever since. Best Wishes.
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1838 views