Dr. Aguirre's Website

Lorraine Wentz
on 2/13/06 4:41 am - St. Catharines, Canada
http://www.derivaciongastrica.com Just thought I'd share that with the folks that are looking for a surgeon! Cheers! Lorraine
lakerskobeb
on 2/13/06 6:02 am - Canton, OH
Hey he redid his website! And it was about time, that thing was a bit outdated but it looks really nice now with some familar faces for the before and after pics! Thanks for that update Ronda
gogeko
on 2/15/06 5:29 am - Palmer, AK
Hi lorraine I will try to get some updated pics when I return from mexico. Luna isnt progressing as well as hoped. So we are staying longer. She is throwing up at night. And her gi bag is filling up more with fluid. So they want her to stay untill there is better improvment. She is not sick, with a fever or anything like that. And she is able to eat and use the bathroom and pass gas. So hopefully there is no serious problem. Dr. Agguire and Estrella and Rosella are taking good care of us. You are looking fabulous. I love your new pic. Cindy
TTCromar
on 2/15/06 10:15 am - UT
Hay Cindy; Sorry to hear about your sister, I hope she improves soon. Could you ask for a email address for Dr. Gouin while your down there or an updated email address for Dr. Aguirre & Rosella. Thanks!
gogeko
on 2/15/06 11:14 pm - Palmer, AK
Hi tami yes, I will try to get an email for rosella and also for Dr. Gouin. I May be looking at plaastic surgery later this year. Cindy
TTCromar
on 2/15/06 10:16 am - UT
Hey Lorraine; Just had my email returned from that web site and email address. If anyone has an email address that works let us know. T~
gogeko
on 2/16/06 12:42 am - Palmer, AK
TAMI I HAVENT SEEN DR. AGUIRRE YET TODAY BUT I DID SOME SEARCHING ON LINE AND FOUND SOME INFO FOR DR. GOUIN. DR. FANCOIS GOUIN M.D., PRS [email protected] call from usa 011-52-646-174-0626 email [email protected] HOPE THIS HELPS CINDY OH IF YOU LOOK UP LATISHA NICKLES PROFILE UNDER PLASTIC SURGEON FORUM SHE HAS A LOT OF INFO ABOUT HIS PRICES
gogeko
on 2/16/06 3:08 am - Palmer, AK
Tami I spoke with Rosella today and she recommends a better plastic surgeon in tiuana mx. She will give me contact info for him later today. I will let you know then. She says he is much better than Dr. Gouin. Cindy
Dinka Doo
on 2/15/06 11:04 am - Medford, OR
Wow - he put my picture up there. How funny! Only problem is the after isn't a full body shot. One of these days I really should do one!!! Dina
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1838 views