Joya-March 14th!!!!

victoria
on 2/12/06 5:08 pm - Seymour, MO
I have had to move my surgery date again, this time it's SOONER! (long story). I am under a lot of financial strain and am having to literally work everyday for the next couple weeks to pay for this. I am getting a little nervous and little stressed. Any thoughts or advice? Sandy from the South of the Border page has been such a blessing (Thanks, Sandy!). Anyone else going down there this time, let me know and we'll try to hook up! About how many patient's does he have down there at a time? Victoria Kelsay
Toots
on 2/13/06 12:43 am - Beautiful, WA
I was 1 of 2 people being picked up at the airport by Natalie on my surgery day. I met 2 more of his patients in the halls of the hospital and I know there were others. When she took me back to the airport she was picking up 2 more patients so he's a busy guy. Toots 4 weeks post-op
LinZhi's Mum
on 2/13/06 3:28 am - Wadsworth, OH
RNY on 11/30/05 with
Congratulations Victoria. Not sure how many he does. My surgery was on Wednesday, he did RNY on Monday and Tuesday.....on my wonderful surgery buddies. I found that there were many there for lapband, and RNY that never was online or on support boards. Okay....so you getting geared up for your 2 week liquid pre op diet? You will have to really do those protien drinks and keep your strength up during this "he** work schedule!! Not long now! Sandy
(deactivated member)
on 2/14/06 7:29 am - Phoenix, AZ
hi there I will be there on March 13th!!! surgery date scheduled. Would love to meet you. Email me !! kim
rahnava
on 2/15/06 3:57 am - LaPlace, LA
My surgery date is March 13th too! Email me!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1838 views