What The ****!

Lorraine Wentz
on 2/7/06 8:59 am - St. Catharines, Canada
I was sitting at the dinner table. I had just finished a lovely meal cooked by..... of course, me! It was so good, I took one too many bites. I was feeling icky, and heavy in the chest area, so I was patting my chest and neck when I felt something funny........ something hard........ something I've never felt before......... Wanna know what it was? My collar bone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy Moses! My collar bone! What was that again?! Oh yeah! MY COLLAR BONE!! HA HA HA!!! Glory be........ my weight loss surgery!!!! I'm gonna go and feel myself up some more!! Tah! Cheers! Lorraine
Just Me
on 2/7/06 1:02 pm - Happy Place, TN
I've missed your postings.... Was reminded recently to ask you a question concerning purchasing a form of b-12 from Canada... Methylcobalamin... rather than the common cynocobalamin form... forgive the misspellings... Gotta run, but wanted to mention this and ask you later... There seems to be something ineffective in my postings... I have returned postings on some site... but not posted on the board... BEST WISHES... and congratulations on your transformation.
Lorraine Wentz
on 2/8/06 10:04 am - St. Catharines, Canada
Thnak you Pat! I take a sublingual B-12 and it says that it's the Cynocobalamin kind, but I can take a look next time I'm out and see if I can find the other kind. What's the difference? Cheers! Lorraine
gogeko
on 2/8/06 12:26 am - Palmer, AK
That I so funny just yesturday I was looking at myself in the mirror. I had a new shirt to waer in ensenada.I noticed that I too have calorbones. I accually have bones showing now. Its amazing. I share in your joy. I have lost 111 pounds now. It is great. Love your post. Cindy
Lorraine Wentz
on 2/8/06 10:07 am - St. Catharines, Canada
I was o glad to see that your sister is taking the plunge into a better life! Ya'll are going to beat the men off with a stick! Not only hot, but twins too! Ha! Cheers! Lorraine
ShelleyM.
on 2/9/06 1:42 am - WA
What a hilarious story! I am new to the board,am scheduled for surgery on Feb. 28th in Mexicali with Dr. Aceves.I am getting a little nervous and it was WONDERFUL to have the first message I read on the board be from someone with such a great sense of humor.Thanks for making me laugh!
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1838 views