Its my turn

Lunita
on 2/6/06 12:38 pm - OR
I arrived in Ensenada today and am scheduled for surgery tomarrow morning. Many of you probably know my twin sister, Cindervalley, also known as Cindy Keener. She had surgery May 31 of last year. She has lost 111 pounds now. It took a lot of courage for me to finally decide to do this. But now here I am. Just a few hours away from it. I am confident that I will do fine. Dr Agguire is great. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers and support. I will try to post from the other side asap. Luna
TheresaK
on 2/6/06 8:34 pm - Beautiful Amish Country in, PA
Morning, Luna! Best of luck on your surgery! Please keep us updated on your progress. I also went to Dr. Agguire in Sept., 2005 and it has been the best thing I've ever done for myself. *hugs* Theresa
kmsheart
on 2/7/06 3:39 am - kenner, LA
Luna I just wanted to wish you the best ... I know all will be fine just take a look at Cindy.... Dr A does great work and you should be well on your way to the losing side now ...... huggs and prayers Kim
GerrAnn
on 2/7/06 5:30 am - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Hi Luna Good luck on your surgery with Dr. A. As you know, you are in good hands.. I kept looking at you picture thinking you looked familiar.. Well Duh.. You look like your Sister... Hope she is doing fine.. Haven't heard from her lately.. Your in our thoughts.. Welcome to the other side!! GerrAnn
Ferchie
on 2/9/06 2:22 am - Twin Falls, ID
YAY FOR YOU!!!!!! Dr. A is great!!! You will be just fine!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1838 views