Six Month Update!

Lorraine Wentz
on 2/5/06 3:37 am - St. Catharines, Canada
Hola All! Just informing, I've entered my six month update on my profile! Cheers! Lorraine
klnbaker
on 2/5/06 3:53 am - Gresham, OR
Lorraine! You look incredible! As always, I love looking at your photography. Thanks for the update. It was fun seeing the pictures of Dr. Aguirre (what a hottie!), Rosella (in my husband's words, "what a hottie!") and Bambi. Brought back lots of memories. Hey, Did you get my e-mail I sent to you? I was asking what supplement you take to offset the effects of taking iron. I thought it was you who took it, if not......ooopsie! Take care and keep up the great work! You are such a beautiful lady! Kathleen
Lorraine Wentz
on 2/5/06 6:50 am - St. Catharines, Canada
Thank you Kathleen! My Dad and husband were saying the same thing about Rosella! She's a cutie! I replied to your e-mail about iron..... you didn't get it? I just went and sent it to you again. Let me know if you don't get it! Cheers! Lorraine
TTCromar
on 2/5/06 6:40 am - UT
CONGRATS LORRAINE!!!!! Your doing great and I love your profile page. Keep up the great job!!! Tami~
Lorraine Wentz
on 2/5/06 6:52 am - St. Catharines, Canada
Thank you X2 Tami! And might I say, you are lookin' pretty foxy miss thang! Cheers! Lorraine
TracyW
on 2/5/06 10:16 pm - Spring, TX
Lorraine... You are doing a GREAT JOB.... I really enjoy reading your profile and watch you as you are traveling this Journey... Enjoy what Dr A has given you... Tracy
Lorraine Wentz
on 2/6/06 12:41 pm - St. Catharines, Canada
Tracy, Thank you! You look ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! A whole new person! Congrats on the one year anniversary and all that fabulous weight loss! Here's to Dr. Aguirre!!! Cheers! Lorraine
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1838 views