Back on the right track!

klnbaker
on 2/2/06 1:48 am - Gresham, OR
Hi Gang! I just wanted to update my progress. Some of you may be in the same situation as me, a year post-op and still weight to loose. I joined Weigh****chers the first of the year with my husband to get the rest of the weight off. I'm happy with the progress. Of course, I just got braces so my teeth and mouth are so sore that I haven't been too interested in food. (That's a first!) But I have been sticking to my exercise routine and setting small goals for myself. It's just nice seeing the scale move in the right direction. Kathleen 257/161/135
GerrAnn
on 2/3/06 12:29 am - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Hey Kathleen, I have also been struggling with the last 15-20 lbs !! Actually I thought I struggled all the way. While everyone else was taking off 60-100 lbs in a couple months, I was doing about 1-2 lbs a month. I realize that was because I only needed to loose around 100 lbs, and my age,but I think I had a harder time loosing less weight then they did with a lot of weight. Kind of got depressing at times. I also didn't have food issues, but wish I had!!! The only thing I have problems with is white flour products (bread etc) But I have no issues with chocolate, and any other thing that is bad for me!!! I appreciate your suggestion about joining weigh****chers. I've been giving it some thought lately. Good luck to you on the last few pounds. I started working pt time as a waitress and have lost 10 lbs in a month. Guess I just needed a jump start. GerrAnn
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1838 views