Alberto Aceves anyone??

cobby
on 1/29/06 7:48 am - plano, TX
Hello all! I have expanded my list of possible doctors to Alberto Aceves of Mexicali. Any information will be appreciated! Thanks so much. Casey
Kelli ~.
on 1/31/06 4:51 am - Atwater, CA
Hi Casey, I just had my lapband done by DR. Aceves. He is absolutely wonderful. His staff is awesome, the hospital is the cleanest I've seen in a long time...it doesnt have that hospital smell to it. He is very thorough with his work and his bedside manner is impeccable. The care I received was better than the U.S. He is there to greet you after you are registered and he visits at least 3 or 4x's during the day. His patient coordinator Nina is great, she answers all types of questions and helps with the paper work. Gee, there is so much I can say about him, from all the patients he has had, there have been no complaints. His work speaks for itself. Are you considering lapband or RNY? Please feel free to email me: [email protected] Visit: Tracyslapband.com, mexicolapband.com, and http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/Dr-Aceves-bandsters/ (this is our forum). I would go to him in a heartbeat! I will continue my aftercare with him as well. Good Luck with your research. ~Kel
cobby
on 1/31/06 7:56 am - plano, TX
Thanks Kelli! Thanks for taking the time to give me such helpful information. The websites are very informative and it is great to hear a personal account. You are doing great! Thanks again, Casey
NACOLE j.
on 1/31/06 11:14 pm - houston, TX
Casey, I had surgery with Dr Aceves 7/18/05 - I have lost 70 lbs in 6 months. He is a great surgeon with a staff you will fall in love with. They really do make you feel like part of the family. He uses a hospital for the surgery not a clinic, so you know should anything out of the ordinary happen, he is prepared. I dont' know how much research you have done but he has a group site where all of his future and former patients go to talk. You really should check it out. http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/Dr-Aceves-bandsters/ [email protected] I hope this helps you in your research. I would be happy to answer any other question you have. Nancy 7/18/05 280/210/140
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1838 views