HAPPY ANNIVERSARY LISA

chunkable
on 1/26/06 11:56 pm - federal way, wa
congrats girl.. You look fantastic for 1 year what a huge achievement to be under 200 in 1 year... Way to go.. Wish we could have gotten to know each other better without all the misunderstandings... Im still very proud of you and wanted to wish you a great anniversary.. Keep chugging along .. You look awesome.. Cindy
nwlisac
on 1/27/06 4:22 am - Gresham, OR
Hi Cindy, Thanks for the nice things you said. I am still having body image issues so I don't like taking pictures, but I do think there is an incredible difference in the before-and-after Lisa. And it feels wonderful. I think we are all doing so great! If I added it up correctly, our little group of 5 has lost over 572 lbs!!! Can you believe that? Incredible. Anyway, we are officially over 1 year now! The party's over...it's time to get back to the basics!! And since you finally posted a photo, we need to get on GerrAnn to post a new photo...she's the last hold-out. Love you guys Lisa
TracyW
on 1/27/06 4:40 pm - Spring, TX
Happy Anniversary Lisa Way to go Lisa, you have done Great this year.... Tracy
TTCromar
on 1/28/06 7:49 am - UT
HAppY ANNIVERSARY LISA!!!! I was out of town and couldn't post. Sorry i'm a day late. I wish we could get together and have a great party to celebrate. Your the BEST!!! You and Duane give each other a hug for me. Ciao for now my friend!!! Tami~
GerrAnn
on 1/27/06 5:01 am - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Hey Lisa HAPPY ANNIVERSAYR TO YOU!!! Wow does it seem like a year?? Sounds like you have had a wonderful year weight wise.. Keep up the hard work.. I told larry that he had to take a picture of me this week-end so I wouldnt get in trouble with you guys!! Everyone looks amazing to me! And where is your updated picture?? Huggs to you and your hubby. GerrAnn
nwlisac
on 1/30/06 2:01 am - Gresham, OR
Wow, we're all here! Cool! It sure is great to see and hear from everybody. I feel such a connection to you guys...we all went through such a transformation. There's a special place in my heart for the 5 of us (did you see that we have lost a combined 572 lbs?!) I am very grateful for the changes in my life. But I am still having to deal with the issues that made me that way to begin with. It's difficult having to do that, since it has been pretty easy up until now. But I haven't really put new pictures in because I still don't like looking at myself in photos. I thought that would change once the weight came off, but it hasn't. Duane and I went to Hollywood in November and went to a few movie premieres and got the opportunity to get our pictures taken with the celebrities. But I couldn't do it. I couldn't even make myself get in the photo with hottie Jake Gyllenhaal or Mike Tyson! I just had Duane pose for the photos. I did it once and now every time I look at the photo I cringe. But when I look at his photos with the people, it reminds me of how much fun we had. So I am trying to work on that. I think that has been my biggest struggle. The psychological changes. And of course the hanging skin thing really affects me. I look like I'm 80 years old. Also, I hope the earlier posting of mine didn't make it sound like I was doing everything right...because I certainly am not. I am making lots and lots of mistakes and repeating old habits, which frustrates me to no end, considering how this last year has changed my appearance. But I wanted to say something positive so that I didn't feel like a complete failure. Thanks everyone for posting on my anniversary. It's great to see you all. Love ya Lisa
TTCromar
on 1/30/06 12:18 pm - UT
Ahhh Lisa: Your doing awesome woman!!! i can't wait to see you again. Try not to beat yourself up too much honey....Mike Tyson probable would have bit your ear off anyway. (((HUGS))) What do you say we make a goal date and then go to Mexico to have a tummy tuck?!?!?! i want my nose done too...i feel like Karl Malden. Oh, and lets not forget those boobs that hang down to my knee caps...ugggg. I can understand all the dealing with the reason's we eat. it's so hard and frustrating. But, it's one day at a time....i've decided to alow myself one day a week to cheat and the rest of the week i have to be good. Maybe this way i can get myself off the peanut butter m & m's. Hang in there!! Tami~
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1838 views