Finally an update

Ferchie
on 1/26/06 4:13 am - Twin Falls, ID
For those of you that have been wondering and harassing (you know who you are ) I have finally updated my profile. I added a New Years pic and a run-down of everything since my last post 2 months ago. I hope this satisfies you!!! take care - Jeremy http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/members/profile.php?N=F1119756733
lakerskobeb
on 1/27/06 2:08 am - Canton, OH
Hiya Jeremy, I read your profile, seems like you had a rough couple of days there. I am so glad nothing was wrong. I know last week when I went to the ER for that damn Yogurt I realized that sometimes our bodies may just react really strange to things and we will have some strange reactions for the rest of our lives. After going to the ER and talking to all of you guys I am happy to report that things are better and the pain just sort of went away and I am sleeping better at night. I really pray that you hit your birthday goal and you look awesome!!!! Congrats and great profile, Ronda
Idaho Bandito
on 1/29/06 3:03 am
Hi Jeremy, I have not been on this forum lately (I hang out on the lap band forum), but just wanted to check in to see how everyone is doing. WOW, you are doing great and I can really see the weight loss in your face in your New Year's picture. It sounds like you are feeling better too. Well, I just wanted to say congrats and keep on keepin on! I am just over 2 months post op with my band. My weight loss has been slower that I hoped for, but at least it's going down. I know once I get proper restriction with my band, it will come off faster. I suppose this is where the "patience" comes in, but I don't have any!!!! Take care, Brigitte in Boise
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1838 views