Happy Anniversary Cindy - Cindy's Current Picture

TracyW
on 1/25/06 10:20 pm - Spring, TX
Cindy's Current Picture... (well somewhat current) http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/twilkerson/Cindy-Current.jpg Hey Sis... So I just wanted to wish you a Happy Anniversary and tell you how glad that you were there in Mexico when I had my surgery. I am glad that we have been able to keep in touch and help each other some as we traveled this new Journey... You have done so well!!! Tracy
chunkable
on 1/25/06 11:05 pm - federal way, wa
You are soo awesome tracy. I couldn't have asked for a better surgery partner.. You are always so supportive and sweet... Im glad that we shared this together. I hope we stay lifelong friends. Miss you.. Big hugs and thank you Cindy
GW
on 2/1/06 10:31 am - Weatherford, TX
Cindy, You are gorgeous! Wow! Congratulations! You sure have come a long way! I am so happy for you! My one year is coming up and I am so excited and happy to have been allowed this and gotten to know such a great group of people! Genie
GerrAnn
on 1/25/06 11:05 pm - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Hey Cindy WOW you look GRERAT!! I wouldn't have know who you were if I saw you on the streets.. You have to be real proud of your progress!! Keep up the good work, dont' stop now!! Huggs to you. GerrAnn
chunkable
on 1/25/06 11:08 pm - federal way, wa
Thank you Gerrann.. Your day is coming too missy.... I miss chatting with you... Email me sometime... Are you going to have a current picture for us as well missy?? Hugs Cindy
TracyW
on 1/25/06 11:18 pm - Spring, TX
OK SOoooooo I hounded Cindy till I got a new picture now it's your turn GerrAnn..... Where is that NEW Picture????? Tracy
bonnied
on 1/26/06 1:29 am - St. Albans, VT
Holy smokes! Cindy you are so beautiful! And Tracy, amazing as well! You two are such an inspiration! Bonnie lap rny 6/3/05 264/171/165
chunkable
on 1/26/06 2:10 am - federal way, wa
awww Thank you bonnie.. Your so sweet.. Okay you guys can all move in with me and make me feel this great everyday Hugs to you all Cindy
(deactivated member)
on 1/26/06 1:38 am - Conway, AR
Lap Band on 03/27/06 with
Woooohooooooooo!! You look great!!! Congrats...what an inspiration you are to us all! B
chunkable
on 1/26/06 2:11 am - federal way, wa
Thanks Bridget... You'll be there before you know it... THanks for the support you guys.. Cindy
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1838 views