Today is My 1 Year Anniversary!

TracyW
on 1/24/06 7:24 pm - Spring, TX
January 25, 2005 I had Gastric Bypass with Dr Aguirre in Ensenada, Mexico. I can not even describe the joy and excitement that I am feeling each day due to this surgery. I am so thankful for all the support from everyone here on the boards and for Doctor Aguirre and Rosella and all the staff at the Hospital. I started this journey weighing over 425 lbs, I was able to loose some weight before my surgery and the day of surgery I was weighing 375 lbs, today I am weighing 213 lbs and would like to loose 13 more lbs. I have gone from a 4x shirts to a large/medium shirt, I have gone from size 58 pants to size 36/34 pants. I have met so many wonderful people due to this surgery and look forward to the many more memories to come. Thank You Tracy 425/375/213/200
TTCromar
on 1/24/06 9:39 pm - UT
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TRACY!!!!! YOU LOOK AWESOME!!!
TracyW
on 1/25/06 3:29 am - Spring, TX
Thank You Tami.... Yes you also look GREAT.. It is amazing where we have come from this past year. Tracy
chunkable
on 1/24/06 11:17 pm - federal way, wa
YOUR AMAZING BUDDY... YOU LOOK FANTASTIC.. CONGRATS ON BEING SUCH A SUCCESS YOUR TRULY AN INSPIRATION TO THE REST OF US... LOVE YA BUNCHES CINDY
TracyW
on 1/25/06 3:30 am - Spring, TX
Hey SIS.... Thank You... I better see a post from you tomorrow about your anniversary... WITH A UPDATED PICTURE!!!!!! Love ya... Tracy
(deactivated member)
on 1/25/06 1:30 am - Conway, AR
Lap Band on 03/27/06 with
Wow! What an inspiration! You look absolutely great! Mexico, here I come! B
TracyW
on 1/25/06 3:31 am - Spring, TX
Thank You Bridget... Tracy
klnbaker
on 1/25/06 2:31 am - Gresham, OR
WOW! What a great updated picture! If I didn't know it was you, I would never have guessed. Congratulations on your success!!! Kathleen
TracyW
on 1/25/06 3:32 am - Spring, TX
Thank You Kathleen... Tracy
nwlisac
on 1/25/06 6:56 am - Gresham, OR
Tracy, you look great! And I'm sure you feel great too! What a difference a year makes, eh?! Happy Anniversary to you, Cindy, myself, GerrAnn and Tami. It's great that we all had a chance to meet each other down there. I look back at that time in my life and see a huge, dark cloud over my head. The difference in my life now is like night and day. It's amazing that 1 little golf-loving Doctor could make such a life-saving change for all of us! Congrats on all your success! Lisa p.s. I hope you can get Cindy to update her photos! I can't wait to see her sexy new look!
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1838 views