anyone had Dr. Verboonen???

cierra925
on 1/23/06 5:05 am - Columbus, OH
I plan to have surgery with Dr. Verboonen in Mexico due to costs here in the states and I have no insurance. I dont really hear much about this Dr. and would like to have some feedback on him. he only charges $9000 for the flight, hotel and everything. I cant really afford it but Im gonna do it. I just pray to God that Im not making a mistake. can someone please help me? I have never had surgery before and I am very scared, but willing to do it. Aimee
Toots
on 1/23/06 8:01 am - Beautiful, WA
I have never heard of him, Aimee. What part of Mexico? I had surgery last week in Puerto Vallarta...Dr Joya. It was $8000 and that covered the flight and the hotel, as well. (lapband) Good Luck Toots
tINKSBUDDY
on 1/23/06 11:30 am - Tavares, fl
Hi, I have had surgery with both of the surgeons, and I vote Dr. Joya hands down. Please do more reseach. Allena
Dinka Doo
on 1/23/06 11:44 pm - Medford, OR
I've heard from 2 people on here who had surgery with him and had very negative experiences. You can search back on this forum to find more...probably about a year and a half to two years ago now. Can't say for myself but I've heard some not so good things.... Dina
bonnied
on 1/24/06 1:09 am - St. Albans, VT
Hey Aimee! Please do more research. Do not risk your life or health to save a few bucks. I couldn't afford it either, but I found a way and so can you. You need to go with a reputable surgeon who does good work. These boards are loaded with former patients so please continue to ask around. I myself had Dr. Rumbaut. I do believe he is the most expensive but well worth it as far as I'm concerned! There was never any question about my health or safety while under his care. Good luck! Bonnie lap RNY 6/3/05 264/171/165
Just Me
on 1/28/06 8:50 pm - Happy Place, TN
http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/bariatric+surgeon+profile+Alejandro+Aguirre+lcp.html Same price is Dr. Aguirre Strongly suggest him. Open RNYs http://www.derivaciongastrica.com/english/ Avenida Obregon #1094, esquina con calle 11 Ensenada, Baja California México Tel. (646) 1783821 Cel. 1700740 New E-mail: [email protected]
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1838 views