I'm Hungry

Just Me
on 1/20/06 4:20 pm - Happy Place, TN
Ya know... I'm hungry. I eat now, and it is a real struggle to stay on task. How are you guys doing?
vickig
on 1/21/06 9:38 pm - CRAWFORD, GA
the same here i'm only 1 1/2 months out.there was an article about this on some wls site. i found a protien shake nips it in the bud!imagine how it will be in 2 yrs when we can hold more food! thats why i'm realy cracking down on myself now . pratice a ahbbit for 3 weeks it becomes a pattern! here goes nothin!!!!!!!!vicki g hang in there!
Just Me
on 1/22/06 3:57 pm - Happy Place, TN
HI... Best Wishes..!!! I kept my food intake at less than 1/4 cup of ANYTHING I ate at one time for many months... I went hungry a lot... but my weight was controlable.. During the first months 2-5 I once or twice had a protein shake... I notice I didn't lose weight very fast that way... It seemed to slow it down, frankly. I mostly ate real food rather than the shakes.... Ate small portions most of the time... After the car was stolen and three deaths... I didn'****ch it as much... I was out with others, crying, or simply wasn't paying attention... Now, I attempt to have no more than 5 small meals throughout the day... with no more than 700 calories total (Ha what a laugh... that doesn't last for many days..) I try to keep the volume of food less than 1/3 cup for anything... . I figure it is the real estate that is important... the volume... you know. Anyway, best wishes with your journey.
vickig
on 1/23/06 3:15 am - CRAWFORD, GA
thank you pat best of luck!
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?