tummy tuck doc needed in mexico

pattycake
on 1/19/06 11:04 pm - macon, GA
i need a tummy tuck so badly. my tummy hangs so low. my kids think it's a toy. it is kind of cool, but feels like it is not a parto f my new lean body. i want this skin cut off!!!! i want to spend about $3500 for a tummy tuck. does anyone know a doc in tj that has a good rep and good prices. any info you have will be helpful. i have a couple, but they are closer to 4000. i am on a budget and i have to fly from georgia, so i need to budget air fare.
Just Me
on 1/20/06 4:20 pm - Happy Place, TN
Hi! When you find a Mexican Doc... let me know... I'm looking for one too. Best Wishes Patty
Bellina925
on 1/20/06 10:41 pm - Margate, FL
Hi Patty I have not reached that point myself yet. As I am only 5 months post-op & have 80 lbs until goal. Anyway when I had my surgery I asked my Dr. about Plastics & he gave me the name of 2 doctors in Monterrey Mexico . One of the 2 has peformed surgery for my surgeons wife & others in the office. I dont know prices but have there contact info. if you need it. Just contact me by e-mail if you have anymore ??? about them Thanks
DW
on 1/20/06 11:00 pm - Galveston, TX
Hi Patty. When I went to Dr Aguirre's reunion in Las Vegas, he brought Dr Fuentes with him, I had a consultation with him and plan to go to him this year. If you go to psjourneys.com you can read about many doctors, Dr Fuentes is very popular and has great reviews from his patients. fuentesmd.com Dot
Just Me
on 1/22/06 3:51 pm - Happy Place, TN
Just out of curiousity, how much is plastic surgery in mexico. I have seen your recommend Dr. Fuentes previously on this site. Dr. Aguirre was wonderful and affordable... how wonderful, and how affordable is Dr. Fuentes??? Dollar amounts for tummy tuck... dollar amounts for lipo??? Curious if you know. ps: much appreciated.
vickig
on 1/21/06 9:31 pm - CRAWFORD, GA
dr. gouin is a great ps. i read about him from another wls patient!good luck! any one know of one that will do a total body lift? vicki g p.s. it's really good to hear from you patty!
DW
on 1/23/06 1:49 am - Galveston, TX
I sent you an email with my quote for the TT and lipo waist and back
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?