it works!!! thanks!

pattycake
on 1/19/06 10:52 pm - macon, GA
in case anyone had doubts, the surgery really works even for those who are really in love with food and consider themselves helpless against food. i am now in size 10 and 8 in misses clothes. i can actually shop in the junior's section. just in june 2005 i was in a 20W. i am in shock. this has been the most amazing journey. i would do it again and again and again. this was the best $9400 i ever spent. i would have paid 20,000 if i had it. i owe my life to dr. aguirre and the people of this forum who provided me with all the support, love and information i needed to get through this. thank you.
bonnied
on 1/24/06 1:40 am - St. Albans, VT
Ditto here! I am so agreeing with you! The cost is something to get over, especially if you live paycheck to paycheck, but it's worth it to invest in yourself! I spent about $16000 for surgery, hotel and airfare and would do it again in a heartbeat. It truly is the best thing you can ever do for yourself and family, to get healthy, that is! I've lost 93 pounds since June 3, 2005, from size 24 to a comfortable size 12. When I get a tummy tuck, I'll probably be a size 8, my legs and butt are tiny compared to the huge roll of skin that I need to tuck in! Anyway, if it was not for the wonderful people here on OH.com, I never would have made it through all of this! God bless you all! Bonnie lap rny 6/3/05 264/171/165
Jan C.
on 1/24/06 7:10 am - Cedar Creek, MO
so you only paid 9500 for your surgery. that seems really cheap....tell me more if you can. Jan
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1838 views