Those last few stubborn pounds!

klnbaker
on 1/11/06 5:03 am - Gresham, OR
Hi Folks! (I really should update my picture, I hear I look different now!) I just wanted to update in case any one else is in the same place as me. I have been stuck at the same weight for quite a few months. The first of January my husband and I joined Weigh****chers to loose the rest of my weight. I love the Weigh****cher program! We have been doing really well on it. I'm so happy to see the scale more in the RIGHT direction. As I found out over the holidays, it IS possible to gain weight after gastric bypass surgery. Hope this information helps others who may be in the same place. Kathleen
bonnied
on 1/11/06 9:28 am - St. Albans, VT
Hi kathleen! Congratulations to you for taling the initiative to lose those last pounds! How much have you lost from surgery? Your profile does not say. And by going to weigh****chers, what have you learned? Did you find what was causing you to gain weight back? Was it snacking, or making poor food choices? I ask this because I want to prepare myself for the future! Thanks! Bonnie lap RNY 6/3/05 264/173/165
GerrAnn
on 1/12/06 3:42 am - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Hi Kathleen Glad to hear that the scale can still start moving in the right direction again. I seem to have that problem more often now myself. I think that a lot of it is just being so busy in our lives that we don't pay attention to what we are eating anymore.. I still forget to even eat all day now. Too busy working I guess. I have gotten off track and need to start eating and drinking right again. I am still so happy that I had this surgery!! My only regrets are that I didn't have it years earlier!!! Now I am 50 but feel like a 30 yr old!!! GerrAnn
klnbaker
on 1/14/06 9:20 am - Gresham, OR
Hi Bonnie! Actually, our stats are very similar. I started at 257 and am currently 168. I'm thinking my goal is either 135 or 140. During Christmas we had lots of homemade cookies. Cookies are my weakness! Needless to say, I didn't go without! But, I finished my first week of Weigh****chers today and I lost 3.6 pounds. That makes me feel good. Gerrann!! Long time no see! Wow! I wish I would "forget" to eat! I don't know if I will ever get to that point! You need a new picture, too! Isn't that your before picture? I'm glad to know things are going well for you! Kathleen
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1838 views