Where to start!!!

sindarella
on 1/9/06 3:41 am - New Castle, IN
Hello and thanks to all that are good to answer all my questions on here. I have another one. I was wondering what do you do to get started, if you go to Mexico. Do you have to get a phsy evaluation and all blood work done here first? Do they do anything like that there. Also how long till you call and get things going, till you can have a date? Again thanks for all your help. I hope I am a loser by spring! Connie
Lorraine Wentz
on 1/9/06 7:25 am - St. Catharines, Canada
Depending on who you see, you could be a loser by next week if you wanted to! All you have to do is call the surgeon, make a date for surgery, and there ya go! Some surgeons, depending on what type of surgery, will ask you to do a two or three week pre-op diet, but most don't have any pre-op stuff you have to do prior to going there. They do blood tests and all that when you get there. I wish you all the best! Cheers! Lorraine
(deactivated member)
on 1/9/06 8:47 am
RNY on 08/16/05 with
Connie, I pretty much agree with Lorraine. That's how it was where I went. They did the pre-op paper work online, then the pre-op bloodwork and tests were done as soon as I got there. You can have surgery pretty quick after you contact them. Best wishes, Kina 220/149/120?
sindarella
on 1/9/06 11:02 pm - New Castle, IN
Thanks for your help! I am going to a seminar tonight in Indianapolis. I am just trying to get all the info I can and cost before I do anything!! Your looking great, hope you continue to be a loser.. Connie
pattycake
on 1/19/06 11:06 pm - macon, GA
pattycake
on 1/19/06 11:10 pm - macon, GA
they are really flexible there. they do the pre op the night before your surgery. all other paper work you do is usually on line. you really don't need a psych eval unless you are trying to get approval from insurance. most docs down there will work with your schedule and do it when you say you want. i wish you the best of luck. i have lost almost 90 lb since june and i went to dr aguirre it cost me 9400.00. i would have paid 10 times that much for these results. to think of all the money is pent on weigh****chers and diet pill. good luck!
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1838 views