Dr. Covarrubias - Bajanor Obesity Center, Tijuana

Mithow
on 1/7/06 5:35 am - NPR, FL
Hi everyone! I am looking for any and all information/feedback/reviews on this Dr. and facility...seems there isn't too much on the internet right now. I'm looking mainly for former patients who would be willing to give me a "review", so to speak.... Thanks so much for any info you can share... Michelle
alligatorpgr
on 2/13/06 1:44 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
My husband had surgery with Dr. Covarrubias on 1/6, and all went relatively well. They had some complications with another patient, and he didn't get the surgery on the day he was scheduled, so it was tough for him to be hooked up to an IV, and not have anything to eat for 2-days, but he's done extremely well with his recovery. I was not impressed with the Bajanor Clinic at all, but the people were very nice, and the surgeon has excellent credentials. I am disappointed that up until the surgery, they were calling him every day to make sure we were coming down, and that all the financing was in order, but he hasn't received one phone call from anyone, since he was released. I am grateful that he had the surgery, and the price was something we could afford, so I would consider it a success.
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1838 views