surgery in mexico in 2 weeks

Lana
on 12/25/05 4:14 pm - San Diego, CA
Hi, I'm getting surgery in 2 week in mexico and am getting nervous... any advice?
Rita W.
on 12/26/05 7:43 am - Billings, MT
Hi Lana--I'm also being banded by Dr. Kuri in 2 weeks--January 10--I also am nervous but have gotten past the should I, shouldn't I stage. Now it's just general having surgery, strange place, recovery time type nervousness. My husband is coming with, so will have some support. If you're there at the same time hopefully we'll get to meet.
Lana
on 12/26/05 3:02 pm - San Diego, CA
Hi Rita, My surgery is scheduled for Jan. 11 but I will be at the hospital on the 10th for the pre-op. We should definetly meet.... lucky for me you are going first so maybe you can tell me what it all feels like after surgery (I'll have to visit you... maybe in the evening after your surgery?). I'm so excited I'm not alone!!!
nanabutter
on 12/26/05 8:22 am - Emory, TX
be calm. It is not bad here in Monterrey. Where are you going?
bonnied
on 12/26/05 9:05 am - St. Albans, VT
You will be fine! Just follow what your doc recommends, ok? And take care of yourself! One day you'll be looking back and telling yourself you should have done this sooner! Good luck, I will pray for you! Bonnie RNY 6/3/05 264/178/165
Lana
on 12/26/05 3:03 pm - San Diego, CA
Thanks Bonnie... I appreciate the prayers... I'm going to need them!
happy
on 1/3/06 1:12 am - Boise, ID
Hi Lana, I too am having lap-band with Dr. Kuri on Jan. 10th. I am also very nervous but i know i want to do this. Hope to meet you in Mexico... Have you had much communication with the Doctors office? I just love Joyce, if you are nervous call her. She had the surgery 9 months ago and is doing great....also i believe her daughter is having it in the next few days.... Well can't wait to meet you on the "losing" side. Good luck and stay positive!!! Jackie
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1838 views