Calling Dr Aguirre's Patients

DW
on 12/23/05 9:29 pm - Galveston, TX
We thought it would be neat to do a brief update on Dr Aguirre's message board so we can all keep in touch. Please go there and update if you have time. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all. Dot
Dinka Doo
on 12/24/05 1:39 am - Medford, OR
Thanks for posting this Dot. Yes, indeed I would love to hear from Dr. Aguirre's patients and get an update. So many of us that have gotten busy and dropped out of posting! Anyone heard from Latrisha lately? I haven't seen anything from her in probably a year or so... Dina
TheresaK
on 12/25/05 2:49 am - Beautiful Amish Country in, PA
Hi, All, I had surgery done on Sept. 27, 2005 with Dr. Aquirre and so far everything is going fine. I've lost around 48 pounds and off all my diabetic medication. I still have neuropathy in my left foot that I keep hoping the more I lose the less pain I will have. I've been noticing all my clothes getting bigger and hubby calls me droopy draws or saids I have clown pants on. It's amazing the little things I can do, like cross my legs, I can't wait to keep losing and keep getting healthier! Dr. Aquirre, his staff, his daughter- Rosella, and Bambi were all wonderful. I hope everyone else is doing as well. Merry Christmas and a Happy NEW YOU in 2006!! Theresa
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1838 views