Monterrey Mexico

nanabutter
on 12/23/05 11:29 pm - Emory, TX
My daughter had gastric bypass surgery on 12-20-05 by Dr Miguel Zapata. HE IS A WONDERFUL DOCTOR. If you need any recommendations, please contact me.
bonnied
on 12/26/05 9:11 am - St. Albans, VT
I hope all is well for you and your family. You've done the right thing by supporting your daughter, this will make such a huge difference in her life. I was an extremely overweight teen and it affected my life tremendously. I wish I had WLS when I was 17 and at my highest weight as things would have been much different for me. All young people want is to be "normal" and to fit in, now your daughter will be able to. And it will inspire her to do wonderful and great things with her new life! Good luck and God bless! Bonnie RNY 6/3/05 264/178/165
victoria
on 12/26/05 2:39 pm - Seymour, MO
Linda, I am going to Monterrey in March for RNY, I am leaning heavily toward Dr. Rumbault but he is (so I've heard) more expensive than other doctors. I would appreciate anything and everything you could tell me about Dr. Zapata. I'd like to know how many bypass surgeries he's performed, where he operates, how helpful is his support staff (do they make travel arrangements, pick you up at hotel, etc.), how much the total cost is with him, etc. thanks, victoria kelsay
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1838 views