Oregon Fill Doctors

JaniceS
on 12/22/05 5:48 pm - Beaverton, OR
Is there anyone from Oregon who knows of a Fill doctor that will do mexican bands? I have the French Midband but I can't seem to get past "Where did you have it done" I say south of the border and I get told they don't cover that. I have heard liability issues, and other excuses. But no one will take on new patients if the band was done south of the border. Anyone know of anyone up here that will do mexican installed bands?? Thanks Jan
Dinka Doo
on 12/23/05 4:44 am - Medford, OR
Hi Jan - no more wonderful advice for you than on the Oregon board, but just wanted to say "hi." Dina
JaniceS
on 12/23/05 6:56 am - Beaverton, OR
and the Oregon board sent me here.. They are mostly RNY patients as I found and they sent me to south of the border to ask.. Oh well.. Happy Holidays Jan
Dinka Doo
on 12/23/05 7:20 am - Medford, OR
Yeah, I was the one who sent you here. Don't write us RNY'ers off for support though. We're all in the same boat with the same goals in mind. It's not about the kind of surgery you have but the fact that we're all searching for a common goal. Dina
clegate
on 12/23/05 1:33 pm - Shelton, WA
Hi Jan, It might be a bit of a drive but worth checking into. There is a doc in Federal Way, WA that I contacted last summer who said would do fills for MX patients. I haven't communicated with them in a while but here is his website. http://www.ohtobethin.com/ Hope this helps. Carol
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1838 views