The MOST AMAZING Christmas Gift ever!!!!!!

rhionan
on 12/22/05 8:43 am - Lincoln, NE
Hello everyone! I know it has been a while since I posted last, all is going well with my weight loss. I am down 138 pounds now and only 8 months post op. I feel wonderful and look SO much better than I used to...but yesterday I got the most amazing news!!!! I am going to be a MOMMY!!!!! Can you believe it?? I am still in shock! My husband and I have tried for 6 years to have a baby and were never able to, due mostly to my weight and it's effects on my reproductive system. I am so excited and my husband is over the moon!!! My pcp is not too concerned with my pregnancy being problemed. We have looked at my daily calorie intake and she says I should have no problems at all. Although I am a bit concerned, I have never been so happy in my life! What an amazing blessing!!!! Love to all! Tera
LinZhi's Mum
on 12/22/05 8:52 am - Wadsworth, OH
RNY on 11/30/05 with
congrats Tera!! what wonderful news!!! Your going to be a Mommy!!! Sandy
DW
on 12/22/05 12:21 pm - Galveston, TX
Oh Tera that is such good news, both the weight loss and now the pregnancy. Congratulations and Good Luck What a nice Christmas. Dot
Amanda
on 12/22/05 10:34 pm - Kearney, NE
Wow!! That is wonderful news!!! Congrats!! You will be an awesome mommy!!!!!!! Have a Merry Christmas and a Wonderful New Year!!!!! A
NkyBelle76
on 12/23/05 12:02 am - Union, KY
RNY on 11/29/05 with
Congratulations!!! That is so great! You're going to love being a mommy! Melissa
Dinka Doo
on 12/23/05 4:43 am - Medford, OR
CONGRATULATIONS Tera!!! I know how you feel - we struggled for years to have Mason, so I know the struggle you've had. I am very happy for you two - this is a great blessing. And since you are 8 months post op, your baby will likely be just fine without any more risk than normal. In fact, I think the fact you have lost so much weight reduces your risk of gestational diabetes and pre-eclampsia...both of which I had. Keep us posted on your pregnancy and how things are going! Dina
Lorraine Wentz
on 12/23/05 7:20 am - St. Catharines, Canada
I'm so unbelievably happy for you! This gives me so much confidence, you have no idea! I want to get pregnant again, and I've decided to wait one year instead of the 18-24 months that most wls docs recommend or until I hit my goal. Which ever comes first. I wish you all the best for a safe pregnancy and delivery. You are blessed. Motherhood is the number one most amazing thing in the world. Cheers! Lorraine Congrats on the amazing weightloss as well!!!
Lorraine Wentz
on 12/23/05 7:23 am - St. Catharines, Canada
P.S.! You have to, have to, have to, must, must, must, keep us up to date on your pregnancy!! It's such a wild ride, we want to ride with you!!! Cheers! Lorraine
bonnied
on 12/26/05 9:18 am - St. Albans, VT
Congratulations! Becoming a mother was the number one best thing I ever did, hands down! It changes your life in so many wonderful ways! I wish you all the best in your pregnancy! Welcome to the club! Bonnie RNY 6/3/05 264/178/165
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1838 views