Dr. Sanchez in Monterrey

Arlene R.
on 12/19/05 3:13 am - Houston, TX
Does anyone have any experience they can share regarding Dr. Sanchez? I am considering Lap Band soon and am trying to make the right decision.
LinZhi's Mum
on 12/19/05 8:27 am - Wadsworth, OH
RNY on 11/30/05 with
Arlene, I went to Monterry in Feb 2002 and was banded by Dr. Sanchez. My port (the old style) broke in Jan 2003, and I went back down there to have it redone. Inmed covered all costs. In July 2004, I had a work accident in the ER and my port was broken during a horrible fall. I had it replaced in Dallas, since workmans comp paid for it. I was very high weight starting out, lost 127#, gained back 15 #, had some difficutly with follow up on fills. I just recently had my band removed, and RNY done on 11/30. I had a good experience with Dr. Sanchez, recieved excellant care. Now with that being said, I am a nurse, and I had no idea that I could recieve better care, but ohhh Dr. Joya's team out did my experience in monterrry. As far as experience, Sanchez is really really educated and experienced. I am not sure about his "team, and staff" now, They have gone under some major changes in last few years. I wish you luck, if I can answer any more questions, I would be happy to help in any way. You for sure will be in a skilled surgeon's care! Sandy
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1838 views