100 lbs. down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flor_Bellas
on 12/15/05 3:52 pm - Miami, FL
Wow Lorraine, I'm so proud of you. What an accomplishment. I have had a very, very slow go of it, but I'm coming along. But look at you! Girl you better post an updated picture, I wanna see! Hugs, Maria
Lorraine Wentz
on 12/18/05 4:20 am - St. Catharines, Canada
Thank you Maria! I have a current photo on my profile, unfortunately my dorky husband didn't take a full body shot like he was supposed to, and we were using regular film instead of digital, so I had no idea! You are doing just fine! Everyone is different, but it will come off and you'll be jumpin' up and down in excitement! Cheers! Lorraine
kmsheart
on 12/16/05 12:00 am - kenner, LA
Lorraine WTG!!!!! you are the incredible shrinking woman ... keep up the good work. Congrats on your new home. Happy Holidays to you and your wonderful family! Kim
Lorraine Wentz
on 12/18/05 4:22 am - St. Catharines, Canada
Thank you Kim!! I hope you have a wonderful holiday too! Cheers! Lorraine
GW
on 12/16/05 1:23 am - Weatherford, TX
WOW! LORRAINE! You are doing awesome! Congratulations and keep it up! Boy, I agree with everyone else..... I WANT TO SEE PICTURES! Genie 270/158/125?
Lorraine Wentz
on 12/18/05 4:24 am - St. Catharines, Canada
Thank you Genie! You're doing pretty amazing yourself!! I have to go touch up my roots and take a shower, but after, if I look ok, I'll have my hubby take a full body shot! Cheers! Lorraine
gogeko
on 12/19/05 1:16 am - Palmer, AK
AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING. YOU ARE DOING SO GREAT. HUGGS TO YOU. YOU DESERVE IT. CINDY
Lorraine Wentz
on 12/19/05 2:31 am - St. Catharines, Canada
Thank you Cindy!!! You best be getting an updated picture of your sexy self up on your profile soon!!! Cheers! Lorraine
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1838 views