Heading to Mexico Next Week

higherdreams
on 12/10/05 11:47 am - Pasadena, TX
Please pray for an uneventful surgery on December 15, at 7:00am. that is when Dr. Aguirre will do his magic on me. Can't wait to start living again. See ya'll on the loosing side! Thanks, Joan
Ferchie
on 12/10/05 12:23 pm - Twin Falls, ID
You are going to be just fine, I will however pray for you anyway..Though I am quite sure you are going to be just fine. Dr A is a wonderful doctor, his bedside manner is like none you will ever find in the states and he is a great surgeon on top of that. Make sure you go to the blowhole while you are in Ensenada, it was amazing. Take care of yourself and do exactly as the doctors say, you will be just fine. Take care Jeremy
Ferchie
on 12/10/05 12:25 pm - Twin Falls, ID
Also I forgot to tell you to check out the bmi over 50 board http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/bmi_over_50/ the are great there too. Much love Jeremy
DW
on 12/10/05 12:28 pm - Galveston, TX
Good Luck Joan, You will love your new life and you will be with my favorite doc, tell him i said Hi Dot
NkyBelle76
on 12/11/05 1:07 am - Union, KY
RNY on 11/29/05 with
Joan, Congratulations on your next big step. You are going to do great! You will be in my prayers. Keep us posted. Melissa
ConnieDufe
on 12/11/05 8:25 am - The Woodlands, TX
Good luck on your surgery! I've having a lapband surgery the same day in Monterrey with Dr. Rumbaut. I'm excited, but nervous at the same time. Only hoping that I've made the right decision in doing this.
pinkpetunias
on 12/11/05 11:21 am - Duvall, WA
What a wonderful Christmas present! You will not believe how good you are going to feel! Say Hi to everyone and good luck!
bonnied
on 12/12/05 1:04 am - St. Albans, VT
Good luck! Make sure before you leave your house is ready for you to recuperate when you come home, have vitamins and foods you can eat on hand so that you can take care of yourself! Bonnie
lakerskobeb
on 12/12/05 2:18 am - Canton, OH
Hi Joan, I will be getting my surgery with Dr. A on January 10, 2006. I wish you the very best and will keep you in my prayers. Ronda
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1838 views