Hotels in Mexico

lakerskobeb
on 12/7/05 2:17 am - Canton, OH
I am having my surgery with Dr. Aguirre in January and I need some nice, yet unexpensive hotels. I heard a lot of people tell me different things, I just want everyone elses opinion. I have decided not to stay in the apartments because I would like to be closer to the docking ports. I heard it's nicer there. Yup that's right, I am getting my surgery I just officially got all my money today!!! Thanks, Ronda
kimmy
on 12/7/05 3:11 am - AZ
RNY on 10/21/05 with
I stayed at the Krystal hotel. It was right on the beach and you could see the huge cruise liners docked there...It was very resonable and you could upgrade to oceanview rooms if you wanted. I was Dr. Joya's patient so I am not sure where in Mexico you will be but I was in Puerto Vallarta.
GW
on 12/7/05 3:45 am - Weatherford, TX
Hey Ronda! As you know, I stayed in the apartments, but I saw your post and just wanted to pop in and say YIPPEE! Your time has arrived! I am so happy for you! I can't believe how the time has flown by! It has been 9 months since my surgery and I have now lost 111 pounds! You will never regret this surgery! Congratulations girlfriend! Keep us posted! Genie
DW
on 12/7/05 7:06 am - Galveston, TX
Hi Rhonda, I am so happy that you did get your money together (Congratulations) you will never regret this. I stayed at the Coral Marina and it was very nice and if you mention Dr Aguirre's name, you will get a discount. Keep us posted Dot
Ferchie
on 12/7/05 7:20 am - Twin Falls, ID
I stayed in the apartments so I am not so sure of what hotels are there, but initially I was going to stay in a hotel and Rosella told me of a few so you might check with her. oh ya ---- CONGRATS ON THE SURGERY DATE!!!! YAY FOR YOU!!!!! Jeremy
Molly Mae
on 12/8/05 5:35 am - WA
(((Ronda))) I am so happy for your upcoming date! I stayed at the Posada el Rey. It is not a super nice hotel. It is not a quiet hotel but it does tend to quiet down at night eventually. It is very close to downtown and right down the street from the water area. I would compare it to a nicer Days Inn or Holiday Inn here in my area. In the US the hotel would cost around $100 a night maybe. The room had very interesting furnishings and a little fridge. I really loved the place to tell you the truth. I have a good attitude though and am pretty easy to please. The service was really good. Not a lot on English spoken there but Very accomodating to all my needs for more free bottled water, towels, ect. I was there a year ago and enjoyed sitting out on my veranda in my robe and enjoying watching the hustle and bustle of the city. I loved the diversion of all there was to do right out side my door...go listen to a mariachi band, go sit downstairs in the restaurant and watch the people go by. I love people watching and if you stay there you will probably like the conveinence too. I think they charged me less for the weekday and more on the weekend. IT was a good deal. More later! Molly 252/155/152
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 626 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1211 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1837 views