Help I just started!!!

Msilva01
on 12/6/05 3:29 pm - Chattanooga, TN
Great...Go figure I would start my period! I'm never regular. I am scheduled to have Lap RNY with Dr. Joya on Thurs. Has this happened to anyone? ADVISE PLEASE!!
BeeHappe
on 12/6/05 10:50 pm - Hinton, IA
RNY on 08/09/05 with
Don't worry, it will be ok. Just tell them that you have your period. I got mine the day after surgery and was able to take care of things myself. I used tampons and everything. No problem. Your not the only that this happened too!! If I remember, I think I even wore a tampon in surgery, because I was afraid I was going to get it. But make sure you tell them so they know in case anything happens!! The docs and nurses are so understanding, so don't be afraid to discuss anything with them!! Relax and just think whats awaiting you on the losing side!!!! Take care, Jen 275/199/150?
Lorraine Wentz
on 12/13/05 7:00 am - St. Catharines, Canada
I had my period while having surgery. There's nothing to worry about there. I didn't have any problem dealing with tampons and such after surgery either, so I'm sure you'll be ok! If you have any troubles with it, don't be shy to ask for help. That's what the nurses are there for! Cheers and Good Luck! Lorraine
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 626 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1211 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1837 views