Question

lakerskobeb
on 12/6/05 4:50 am - Canton, OH
Hi Everyone, Long time no here! I bet you all thought I just disappeared. Well I am still scheduled for my January 10th date for 2006, however, I still need 3,000 dollars to make it complete, so I am really praying it comes through this time. But I am used to being disappointed so I am trying to stay positive and hope for the best. I found out today that my 401k doesn't allow loans so I am just trying out loan places. My question is, does anyone know how much Dr. A will be charging after January 1, 2006? I think there might be an increase in cost, does anyone know how much that increase is expected to be? Well I wish you guys all the luck in the world and as soon as I hear back from my loan company I will let you all know! Please keep me in your prayers, Ronda
BeeHappe
on 12/6/05 5:18 am - Hinton, IA
RNY on 08/09/05 with
If you put a deposit down in 2005, would that lock in that price? I know that Dr. Joya was doing a special one month and to get the special price, I had to put a deposit down and that locked in the price. Just a good question to call him about. Anywhere you can save helps!!! Good luck and I will keep you in my prayers. Jen
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 626 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1211 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1837 views