Plastic Surgery South of the Border

Maria R.
on 12/4/05 8:09 pm - Lima 18 - PERU, Peru
Hi, I am Maria R. I have lost 120 pounds and have already done two reconstruction surgeries in Lima, Peru. Lima has many plastic surgeons whose prices are unbeatable and even paying for a airline ticket and a small hotel to recover plus the help of a nurse will bring you tremendous savings. I had my RNY on April 1, 2003, a panniculectomy on December 22, 2005 and a breast reduction on November 25, 2005. I am considered a high risk patient and need to be operated in a regular hospital not on a surgical suite. Three plastic surgeons turned me down because they were scared with my low hemoglobin, weight, etc. I am writing 10 days after my second surgery and I am extremely happy. This last time I was operated by the fourth surgeon I visited because he promised to deliver what I was expecting without risking my life. Other surgeons wanted to do it in stages and I could not bear the thought of having so many interventions. I strongly recommend my two surgeons, Claudio Kirschbaum and Patricio Centurion. Both of them have their web pages. Both are excelent! You can find them at http://www.patriciocenturion.com/ and http://kirschbaumplasticsurgery.com/. Please write back and I can give you more information. Maria R.
almost2tired2
on 12/8/05 7:06 am - Gainesville, FL
First - Congrats on getting this far !!! Thanks. I'm sure this is in my future (long-term). I'm getting banded 12/12, so, it'll be a while yet before I need it, but I've already started looking. Dori Smilz
Girlygirl
on 12/8/05 1:37 pm - Inglewood, CA
Hi Maria, What a great success story! COngrats and I wish you continued success! I am a member of a support group for patients of plastic surgeons outside the US (including Peru)....I am sure the members there would appreciate your story... The site is @ plasticsurgeryjourneys (dot) com Again - congrats on your transformation!
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 626 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1211 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1837 views