Belated post op post!!!

Idaho Bandito
on 11/30/05 1:15 pm
Hi everyone, I am a little late in posting since my surgery. For some reason I thought I had posted from Mexico, but I am not seeing it here. Anyway, I had my lapband done on November 23 in Monterrey, Mexico with Dr. Rumbaut. I must say that I had a wonderful experience from the time I stepped off of the plane until I got back on to come home. My care from Dr. Rumbaut and his staff as well as the hospital was more than I could have hoped for. It was far superior to anything I have every recieved in the states. That's not to say I didn't get good care here, but I felt I had more personalized and detailed care in Mexico. The hospital was gorgeous and spotless. Everything was done under the strictest of sterile tecniques. My post op has been a breeze with very minimal discomfort. I would recommend Dr Rumbaut to anyone wishing to have lapband and I would do it over in a heartbeat! Hugs, Brigitte
tiemann
on 11/30/05 11:16 pm - MD
Brigitte, Congrats to you I'm glad your feeling good. Good luck with your weight loss. I go on the 9th for mine. Happy Holidays, Donna T
Ferchie
on 12/1/05 2:12 am - Twin Falls, ID
So happy to hear that everything went well, I was wondering what was going on with you since I had not seen any posts letting us know. Keep us updated on your progress. Take care Jeremy
Idaho Bandito
on 12/1/05 4:52 am
Hi Jeremy, Thanks, I feel just great!!! How about you? I never did see a thorough post about your surgery experience; or did I miss it? Hugs, Brigitte
bonnied
on 12/1/05 9:50 pm - St. Albans, VT
Brigitte, Congratulations, I am happy that you are doing well. I totally agree with you about your experience! Dr. Rumbaut is wonderful. I had lap RNY with him 6/3/05 and have not regretted choosing him one bit! Best of luck! Bonnie
Ally
on 12/3/05 10:56 am - Abilene, KS
Hey Brigitee...it's great to hear you've joined us and things are going so well for you. Isn't Dr. Rumbaut and Dr. Rodriguez the best! Good luck with your journey and let me know if I can help in any way. Happy Holidays, Ally B
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 626 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1211 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1837 views