surg on last wed by dr.joya...

*tillys_mom*
on 11/30/05 4:27 am - mount vernon, WA
I had surgery on wed and am feeling so much better. once those drains were out wohoo. everything went well and i am happy with the doctor there were some wierd things such as the nurses barely spoke english and looked like they were 12. i will post more later but the pool side is calling me. just wanted to say dr was great and we are doing good.
Lorraine Wentz
on 11/30/05 4:44 am - St. Catharines, Canada
Taylor! I'm so glad to hear that you are doing well! I was just thinking about you this morning. I was literally just about to send you an e-mail seeing how you were. The nurses may not speak english and may look young, but they're good aren't they?! They definitely take care of you down there. It's probably pretty nice getting away from dreary rain of Western WA!! You'll have to keep me updated! I look forward to hearing about your weightloss success!! Say hola to Melissa and Jodi for me! I'm coming out to MV in the spring, we'll have to get together and brag about our sexy selves!!! Take it easy! Hugs, Lorraine
vickig
on 12/1/05 6:35 am - CRAWFORD, GA
i'm glad to hear you are enjoying the weather!hope you continue to feel well.would love to see some pics when you get home!don't forget sunscreen!!! v.g.
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 626 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1211 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1837 views