4 months Update on me

Flor_Bellas
on 11/27/05 1:13 pm - Miami, FL
Hi everyone, long time no see. I know I've been MIA but it's been real difficult with all the hurricanes we've experienced in Florida this season. I've just not been doing all that great. I initially lost 20 pounds after my surgery in July, then regained 15 of those pounds cause I couldn't get my first fill on time 6 weeks after surgery. I got my first fill in October 8th and my second fill approximately November 6th. I've lost very slowly. I've lost 10 of the 15 pounds I've regained and I am slooooooooowly getting back on track. I'm learning to eat with my band now that I have a proper fill and seem to be PBing all over the place. I'm slowly learning what my band accepts and what it refuses to let through! I've just been all over the place emotionally and mentally and have not really been a very good bandster. I'm not beating myself up about it cause much of it was due to my state of mind having to deal with all the stresses of so many freaking hurricanes and the aftermath of them. Anywho, just wanted to let you know I'm back and hopefully I can stay on track now.
vickig
on 11/28/05 12:40 pm - CRAWFORD, GA
glad you're ok. hang in there you'll be back on track in no time! best of luck v.g.
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 626 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1211 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1837 views