HELP! Not loosing & feeling depressed!

corinnel.
on 11/27/05 4:49 am - Bothell, WA
Hi all, I haven't been very good about posting any of my updates, but here I am, feeling down about my lap band weight loss. I had my surgery Dec. 30, 2004. Start weight was 230 & am now still at 201-203 since about May. First fill was at the end of Feb & that brought me down a little, but was throwing up everything a couple times a day. I don't know what to do??? Should I go get my band filled again & stick to a liquid diet (ugh!!!)? Would that even help?? I know that a huge part of the problem is that I love food. I love the taste. Sometimes I remember before I eat -- about what I'm about to eat -- but most of the time, it's after the fact, and of course I beat myself up about it. I'm probably blocking the whole issue so I don't have to think about it anymore. I know I want to loose the weight, but am feeling like I'm in a rut. Anyone been there??? Thanks for listening! Corinne in WA
Molly Mae
on 11/27/05 10:49 am - WA
Hi Corinne, I just wanted to pop in to say hello and send you a hug. I know this must really suck. It sounds like you are really stuck in a difficult place. So are you totally unrestricted now in your eating? hugs, Molly in WA
corinnel.
on 11/27/05 2:48 pm - Bothell, WA
Hey Molly, Yes, no restriction. I'm going to call tomorrow for a fill. Where abouts are you in WA? Thinking I'd like to go to a support group in the area... Thanks, Corinne Bothell
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 626 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1211 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1837 views