RE: Going to Mexico Alone

Ferchie
on 11/22/05 3:26 am - Twin Falls, ID
Mrs. S., I hope you got the info that you needed - it seems that your message sparked a bit of a "debate" between a few people. I still do not know who you are going to see in Mexico, but as I said before if you are going to see Dr Aguirre let me know and I will get you as much info as I have. They are great there, Dr A is wonderful, the staff was great. You will have no problem going alone, they take wonderful care of you. I could of gone alone except I had some pre operative issues that prevented me from going alone and my partner wouldn't let me go alone... she had never been to mexico and wanted to see it and take care of me too. Have no fear though, any questions that you have someone will be able to help you. Ask here on the oh site or ask someone associated with the dr you are going to. But have no fear, everything will be ok. Just do what is best for you. Take Care, Jeremy
Msilva01
on 11/27/05 12:53 pm - Chattanooga, TN
Thanks to everyone for ALL the replies! I am going to Dr. Joya! I got all my finaces in order and have contacted gerald to schedule a date. Gerald spoke with my family and ensured them I would be well taken care of. I am looking to go Dec 8 or 9th. Gerald still has to get back to me with availablity. Hope all is well with you! Thanks! Michaela
lmsmith
on 11/28/05 2:39 pm - Burnaby, Canada
I'll probably see you there then!!! I fly in on the 15th and have my surgery on the morning of the 16th. Congrats on choosing Dr Joya you won't be dissapointed. He did a great job on my brother. PS - I will be down there alone as well, with the price of airfare, my husband couldn't afford to go as well. Leanne Dec 16 Dr Joya
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 626 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1211 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1837 views