4 month update

DONNA RELLA
on 11/19/05 12:18 am - Uvalde, TX
i recently went for my 4 month weigh in. I have lost 81 lbs and am now in ONE-derland!!! I am so excited. Life keeps getting better and better. I am seeing someone and couldn't be happier!!!
GW
on 11/19/05 5:31 am - Weatherford, TX
WEIGHT TO GO DONNA! I am so excited for you! You are doing absolutely fantastic! Doesn't time fly by faster now that we are actually LIVING? You keep it up! It gets better each and every day!
Lorraine Wentz
on 11/20/05 4:22 am - St. Catharines, Canada
Congrats Donna! That's fantastic! I have a photo of you and your family that you left in a drawer at the apartment in Ensenada. I'll scan it and get it sent to you asap. Or if you'd like, you can e-mail me your address and I can put it in the post tomorrow........ Keep up the good work!! Cheers! Lorraine
vickig
on 11/20/05 10:10 am - CRAWFORD, GA
wow go donna. congrats on the wt loss. at first i thought you ment you were seeing some one new in the mirror and couldn't be happier good luck with the new relationship! i'm glad all is going so well for you. did you ever get that idenity credit snafo cleared up. keep smiling v.g.
DONNA RELLA
on 11/20/05 11:40 pm - Uvalde, TX
thanks a bunch you guys!!! Please keep me in your prayers...the hair is falling out pretty rapidly. I can deal with it, but i dont really like it, ya know?
bonnied
on 11/21/05 11:00 am - St. Albans, VT
That's sooooo cool! We are all so blessed to have this tool available to us! Good job Donna!
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 626 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1211 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1837 views