Do any of Dr. Aguirre patients have Rosella's cell phone number

Vicki P.
on 11/18/05 4:57 am - AZ
Rosella gave me this number when I was in Mexico & it's not working: 0446461264436. I need to call her cell. Does anyone have it? Thanks, Vicki
zoey
on 11/18/05 5:39 am - Miami, OK
this is the number i was given in my email I haven't tried it yet. boost number (Nextel) 125*131819*16. rhonda
Vicki P.
on 11/23/05 6:41 am - AZ
Thank you for your quick responce - I finally got thru Thanks, Vicki
Ferchie
on 11/18/05 7:14 am - Twin Falls, ID
I just got back from Mexico like 2 weeks ago and when I was there she was having issues with her cel phone so that could be the problem. You might wait a while and try again...
Vicki P.
on 11/23/05 6:42 am - AZ
I appreciate your input - I had two numbers & neither worked. I finally got an email to go through - so we're back in business!! How are you recovering? Did everything go well for you? ~Vicki
gogeko
on 11/19/05 1:41 pm - Palmer, AK
VICKI, HOW ARE YOU DOING? I HAVE BEEN THINKING OF YOU. DID YOU FIND OUT FROM THE " HEART DR." IF YOU CAN HAVE SURGERY? OH, I HOPE SO. LET US KNOW. CINDY
Vicki P.
on 11/23/05 6:38 am - AZ
Hi Cindy - Thanks for caring - I've just been so busy with my newspaper I haven't had time to come on the message board. I'm one day past deadline - I have advertisers & emails coming in by the droves & tomorrow is Thanksgiving Anyway - the good news is that I have had the nuclear stress test - and everything came through just fine I am trying to schedule my operation for 12/20 - they're pretty frustrated with me, so are asking me to wire an advance, which I totally understand. Once I get this issue out ****ep saying this) maybe I can be more active on this board - my newspaper is nine years old, At first - we were a once a month mailing to 2000 homes, now we are one of the fastest growing cities in the U.S., 500 new building permits issued per month, I mail to every single home, am now twice monthly - 2 sections - 44 pages and growing, every time we mail - there's 200-350 new addresses at the post office We're printing 10,200 copies & mailing to over 8500 homes. I've been doing everything with my son out of my small home office, billing, phone calls, emails, ad design, paper layout - you name it. I've hired someone to help but it's not nearly enough. There's a paper that's weekly here that goes to about 5 or 6 hundred subscribers & they have a huge staff. I'm getting stressed just thinking about it! With the holiday tomorrow - I'm trying to firm up ads to finish the 12/1 issue this weekend. How are you doing on your progress? Everything going well? I haven't read anyone's pages since before I went to Ensenda the first time. My son is driving with me - said he couldn't handle the stress of waiting at home this time. Talk to you soon (I hope ~Vicki
Vicki P.
on 11/23/05 6:08 am - AZ
Thanks for your help - my email finally went thru to her & I'm working out the date with them. ~Vicki
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 626 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1211 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1837 views