Mexico Surgery Lap-Band

tiemann
on 11/18/05 3:01 am - MD
Has anyone used Dr. F. Daniel Huacuz Guizar at The Huacuz Surgical Center in Mexico? If so please let me know how your surgery went. Thaks
Kelli ~.
on 11/26/05 1:18 pm - Atwater, CA
Are you going with Dr. Aceves? I read on your profile that you are, if so but are still doing research you might want to check out tracyslapband.com she had her lapband done by Dr. Aceves and she is doing a great job of losing the weight. I am going Jan 27th and I've heard nothing but great things about him, from teh surgery to his personality. I've never heard of Dr. Guizar, most popular besides Aceves is Aguirre, Joya, Rumbamut (?), and Rodriguez. Good Luck on whomever you choose! Kelli
tiemann
on 11/30/05 3:15 am - MD
Hi Kelli, Congrats to you on your surgery. I have decided to stay with our doctor. Tracy's site is wonderful she was the reason I chose Dr Aceves. I go12/8/05 for my Lap-Band. I'll keep ya posted. Hope your surgey goes well. Happy Holidays. Keep in touch Donna T
Kelli ~.
on 11/30/05 5:59 am - Atwater, CA
Yea, Tracy's site is a very detailed and very honest account of Dr. Aceve's ability as a doctor. I really am impressed with her weightloss. I wish you the best of luck on your surgery. I know mine is so far ahead but I figure it gives me time to get things in order. I have most of the money set aside but need the rest to come in by the end of Jan. Anywho, I wish you all the best on your upcoming surgery. Keep in touch with your progress...I'm sure I'll see you in Dr. Aceves forum. Kelli
Lena Kay
on 11/29/05 10:19 pm - WA
Hi Donna, Dr. Huacuz Guizar put in my lapband last December. Everything went well - no complications and minimal scaring. I went back to him for breast implants last summer, and again everything went beautifully. One thing I really liked was that his nurses were exceptionally kind, and the hotel for after-care was very nice. Lena
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 626 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1211 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1837 views