9 week update!

Ally
on 11/17/05 12:09 pm - Abilene, KS
I just got my second fill yesterday and am in heaven! I just updated my profile for those intested in my journey. I was banded by Dr. Rumbaut on 9.15.05 and since my pre-op diet on Sept. 1st, I have lost 47 pounds in 11 weeks. I feel so good and am so proud of myself. My determination has got me to this point, now I finally feel some help from my band. It's so wonderful to finally feel restriction. Be patient if it hasn't happened for you, it will, and you will know when it happens. It's wonderful! This has not been easy, but then nothing worth having ever is. The internal and external rewards are priceless! I LOVE MY BAND! I'm so happy to finnally feel some restriction. Thank you Dr. Malley for taking such good care of me! Thanks for all of your help and advice along the way. It's great to have sites like this available to all of us. Good luck to everyone...keep loosing! Ally
kimberly
on 11/18/05 4:49 am - LIBUSE, LA
Ally, It is great to hear of your success! Congratulations! As we speak, I am in the Hampton Inn in Monterrey,Mexico. I am two days post-op from lap rny. Dr. Rumbaut and all his staff are exceptional. My surgery went great and I'm looking forward to sharing my success in the near future. Keep up the great weight loss and enjoy your new life. Kimbelry
bonnied
on 11/21/05 11:02 am - St. Albans, VT
Go Ally! That's great! Keep posting and keeping us all motivated! Bonnie
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 626 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1211 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?