17 days to go

zoey
on 11/17/05 12:39 am - Miami, OK
Hi, I never writen before but I'm so excited and nervous. I'm heading for Ensenada in 17 days I have my testing done on Dec. 5th and My surgery on the 6th. I'm trying to get all my Christmas Shopping done and wrapped before I leave. I'm flying out of Tulsa on Dec. 3 and staying with my uncle in San Deigo and he will drive me to ensenada and him and my mom will stay there with me. Pray for me please Rhonda
(deactivated member)
on 11/17/05 6:38 am
RNY on 08/16/05 with
Rhonda, congratulations on your upcoming date! Our prayers our with you. Best wishes Kina 220/167/130 you could probably get some pretty great gifts in mexico!
kimberly
on 11/18/05 4:55 am - LIBUSE, LA
Rhonda, I will be praying for your travel and your surgery and you post-op. I am now in Monterrey just 2 days post op from lap rny. I have had a wonderful experience and would do it again in a heart beat. I wish you the best of luck. Kimberly
Ferchie
on 11/18/05 7:36 am - Twin Falls, ID
I just got back a couple of weeks ago, it was wonderful, Rosella is amazing, Dr A is amazing, the hospital staff is great. If you want or need any info please don't hesitate to write to me and ask. Take care of you - Jeremy
higherdreams
on 11/18/05 12:50 pm - Pasadena, TX
I will be praying for you. I will be heading for Ensenada Dec. 14-testing, 15-surgery. I am confident about the surgery because of all the posting and support that is done on this website. Very thankful for that. My parents and siblings have done everything in their power to stop me from going but I know in my heart it is the right thing to do because everything is finally working out for the best.
zoey
on 11/19/05 8:41 am - Miami, OK
I want to thank everyone for there support. Rhonda
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 626 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1211 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?