Talk about freaked out!!

LinZhi's Mum
on 11/13/05 11:24 pm - Wadsworth, OH
RNY on 11/30/05 with
oh my, I left work this morning to stop at our local Braums, to get a little of my beloved ice cream before I start my pre op diet tommorrow. My ATM card was rejected...not once but 3 times. You talk about freaking...mind you there is not only my regular money in there, but in that account I have my "surgery money" in there. So I am thinking.....oh holy heck..could of some hacker scam person stole my money!!!!!!! Not only the embarrasement of thinking I am looking like a scum class loser, trying to virtually steal my ice cream by using a dead ATM card.....Well I called bank right then, all I cared about was that my money was still there! It was a problem on banks end, they are doing some online changes.....and it will be down for the day. Gee thanks, not sure if I am more relieved, or bordering now on the side of pissed off!!!! Have a great day "using" your debit card....hehe! Sandy in Texas
Molly Mae
on 11/14/05 12:05 am - WA
Hey Sandy! Yep! Technical difficulties really suck when a life saving surgery is on the line! Here's hoping that they will get all out of the way early for you. Mmmm...I used to go to Denison Texas Braum's with my Mema every week after Wednesday night church then we would go home and watch "the wheel" (of fortune). Those were great times. Thanks for a memory. We do not have Braum's here! hugs, Molly
klnbaker
on 11/16/05 4:14 am - Gresham, OR
I would have freaked, too! Hope you got your ice cream, at least!! Kathleen (deprived of ice cream since 11/10/2004)
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 626 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1211 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1837 views