HI, its Jeremy

Ferchie
on 11/12/05 9:47 am - Twin Falls, ID
Hello all, Jeremy here. Just thought I would drop in and leave you all a little note. I am ok, surgery went off without a hitch, and the last 2 1/2 weeks have been, well, they have been ok. I ended up getting what I thought was shingles, but come to find out it was not (shigles do not cross the midline of your body). What I have is like a heat rash - a REALLY REALLY bad heat rash. The doctor said it was a 2nd degree ulcer meaning it was deeper than a regular heat rash but not into the muscle yet. He said had I waited any longer it could of gotten into the muscle. he prescribed a cream "silver-sulfa-diazine" to dry it up and help clear it up and liquid vicoden for the pain. Other than that everything is A-OK. My incision is healing nicely, the GI-Tube and drain tube holes are healing nicely. I measured myself and have lost a few inches here and there, I have not weighed yet, as it still hurts to get up and around to get to the LA Weight Loss place to weigh. But I am certain that I have lost at least 20 lbs. I am planning to go back to work Monday, at least half days. I miss it, I need something to do during the day, I am about to go crazy. I will write more later. love you all bye Jeremy
LinZhi's Mum
on 11/12/05 10:17 pm - Wadsworth, OH
RNY on 11/30/05 with
Welcome Home Jeremy!! Glad to see ya post, been missing you. Take it easy and slow going back to work. Keep us updated, how your doing! Sandy in Texas
Molly Mae
on 11/12/05 11:51 pm - WA
It's great to see your smiling face. :smile: I am really looking forward to your updates as you progress. I can hardly wait to hear what you all thought of MX and how your grandma enjoyed the trip. Welcome home! hugs, Molly
gogeko
on 11/13/05 12:33 am - Palmer, AK
WELL.............ITS ABOUT TIME YOU POSTED!!!!!! OK. ENOUGH OF THE SCOLDING. WE MISSED YOU. I AM SO GLAD TO HEAR YOU ARE DOING GOOD. REMEMBER TO LISTEN TO YOUR BODY AND WHAT IT NEEDS. DONT OVER DO IT WHEN YOU GO BACK TO WORK. DRINK PLENTY OF WATER. AND GET YOUR PROTIEN. LOOKING FORWARD TO FUTURE UPDATES. TAKE CARE CINDY 309/217.5/150
kix
on 11/13/05 3:44 am - CO
Glad to hear you're up and around, and that you don't have shingles. Keep making progress! Kix
Idaho Bandito
on 11/13/05 4:37 am
Hi Jeremy, Happy to see your post. . .we were getting bit concerned! So glad everything went well with your surgery. You are on your way to being a BIG LOSER. . .LOL!!! Sorry to hear about the rash, that's no fun. My lapband surgery with Dr. Rumbaut is on the 23rd. . .10 days!!!! Take care, Brigitte in Boise
vickig
on 11/13/05 4:49 am - CRAWFORD, GA
damn girl you had us scared half to death! i'm glad you doing better. they prescribed that cream for me when i fell asleep in a chair on the edge of the lake one sunny day 2nd degree burns on the majority of the front of my body. i was wearing a 2 piece ouch! (this was pre weight gain)very painfull! the cream works great. as for work takeit easy major sx. take you time to heal! you know your body best. hope you trip was fun....as much as wls trip can be! keep in touch. vicki g
tamara_b73
on 11/13/05 10:14 am - wisconsin dells, wi
Sorry to hear about the rash....ouch! Sounds like you are doing great though. Inches lost are great!! I'm sure the pounds are melting off too. Keep it up! Tamara 321/193/150?
Lorraine Wentz
on 11/15/05 6:14 am - St. Catharines, Canada
Jeremy, I am so glad to hear that you are home safe and sound. Well..... maybe not sound! Getting a little stir crazy eh?! I'm sorry you got the rash, you must be miserable. I hope it's clearing up and the pain is subsiding. Vicoden though! Yeah baby! You're in my thoughts!! Congrats on the inches lost! I look forward to hearing about your first weigh-in! Hugs! Lorraine
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 626 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1211 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1837 views