Dr. Joya on December 18th?

BeeHappe
on 11/10/05 12:53 am - Hinton, IA
RNY on 08/09/05 with
I talk to Susan from Florida last night and she is going to go to PV to have a fill on December 18th. She is staying down there from December 18th to December 22 I believe. She was wondering if anyone is going to be there about the same time and maybe share a room with her to cut some cost for both!!! Please if you are going to be there and would like to share a room, just let me know and I will let her know. She is a wonderful person and is going to go by her self. She has been doing really great with the band and is very happy. Her and her mom where there in August, the same time I was and we met. Please let me know if we can help her!!!! Jen
(deactivated member)
on 11/10/05 1:41 am
RNY on 08/16/05 with
Hey, glad to hear Susan is doing good. I've been wondering about her. Is her loss good? I sure wish I could go with her down to PV. I would love to hang out down there feeling as good as I do now! Does she update her profile? Do you have a link to it? Take care Jenny! Kina 220/170/130
BeeHappe
on 11/10/05 10:28 pm - Hinton, IA
RNY on 08/09/05 with
I know, I would love to meet her down there. Maybe the next time she has to go, we should think about it. She said that things were good. I think she said that she has lost about 45 so far. But these last 3 weeks have been tough because she needs a fill. She is doing a excerise regiment and that has been helping. The finally got electricity back this week, they didn't think they were going to get it bac****il Thanksgiving. Their house is ok, just alot of trees down. Mom is doing great and say****o everyone. Susan doesn't get on here much, because she is going to school full time and very busy. She said it has been hard since they lost electricity to eat right, but she is doing better now. I have to call her next week and I will see if she has updated her profile. I also need to get Donnas email and address and yours also so I can send pics. I will call you this weekend to talk!!! Jen 275/205/150?
Naturegoddess
on 11/11/05 2:41 am - Victorville, CA
RNY on 08/08/05 with
I wanna go!! I could actually get in the pool this time! Can't do it though... too many bills on the homefront. BTW Jen, you look GREAT!!!!!! *hugs* ~Audrey~
BeeHappe
on 11/11/05 2:54 am - Hinton, IA
RNY on 08/09/05 with
Oh my, you are looking great!!!! How much have you lost? When was this pic taken? I think we should plan a reunion with Dr. Joya and get everyone to come!!! Maybe we need to get Natalie on that!! Congrates on your wedding!!! If I read your profile right, you got married right? Tell us all the details!!! Take care!! Jen
Naturegoddess
on 11/11/05 3:24 am - Victorville, CA
RNY on 08/08/05 with
LOL I've only lost 64 pounds... but I'm down to a 16-18. Just about 1/2 way to gaol in 3 months time, not bad. That pic is a couple of years old, but I weigh less now than I did when it was taken. We're getting married Feb. 11th... I can't wait!!! I'm really excited... we're getting married in the company chapel on post. I'll be able to say I got married in the BlackHorse! Glad to see you're still doing well hon! *hugs* ~Audrey~
Gerald W.
on 11/21/05 5:45 am - Encino, CA
reunion... we will have this in June... I am firming up the dates....
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 626 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1211 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1837 views