9 mo. post op today and 199.5 pounds!

tamara_b73
on 11/9/05 9:07 am - wisconsin dells, wi
Today is nine whole months and I am in onederland! I am incredibly happy not to be 321 pounds or more, which I would have been without surgery. Yesterday I raked and bagged 21 bags of leaves! Last year, I could barely rake at all. Yesterday I also fit into my first pair of size 16 pants! I could not believe it. A friend had picked up a pair of 16's and a pair of 15's and they actually both fit!! I cannot believe it! I am very saggy and wrinkled, but happy to have unfilled up skin. I went to JCPenney's and bought a couple of body shapers. They go from my thighs up to my bra and boy, does it make a huge difference. It just makes everything not soooo saggy. I don't have the big hanging bulge over my pants. I definetly recommend them. Hope everyone else is doing great!! Tamara 321/199.5/150?
gogeko
on 11/9/05 12:02 pm - Palmer, AK
YOU MUST BE ON CLOUD NINE. YOU ARE LOOKING GREAT. AND FEELING GREAT IS EVEN BETTER. CINDY 309/220/140
tamara_b73
on 11/9/05 11:17 pm - wisconsin dells, wi
Thanks so much Cindy! It is simply amazing the difference between what I can do physically now compared to what I could do a year ago. I am very very pleased with the surgery and how it has changed my life. Tamara
Molly Mae
on 11/9/05 12:58 pm - WA
((((((((((Tamara)))))))))) That is so awesome! You deserve each and every simple and beautiful benefit this wiehtloss is giving you. I am so happy for you! hugs, Molly
tamara_b73
on 11/9/05 11:18 pm - wisconsin dells, wi
Thanks Molly!
bonnied
on 11/9/05 10:38 pm - St. Albans, VT
I can think of nothing else but "HOLY CRAP!" That is so awesome! You are absolutely amazing! I am so proud of you! How blessed we all are to have this tool available to us! You must be feeling absolutely wonderful! I am so happy for you! Bonnie
tamara_b73
on 11/9/05 11:20 pm - wisconsin dells, wi
Thanks Bonnie! I do feel wonderful. Although as time goes on, I find that I am having to take more responsability for my diet and excercise and not depend so much on the restrictive aspects of the surgery. I have definetley been fighting the head hunger and grazing temptations. I have recommitted myself to never gaining this weight back and never letting food rule my life again. This is definetly a tool that needs to be worked and I am working it to the best of my ability. Take care, Tamara
cathy.fowler
on 11/10/05 6:33 am - Mesquite, TX
Hi Tamara, You are doing great!!!!!! Keep up the good work. Cathy Fowler
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 626 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1211 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?