3 Month Update!

Lorraine Wentz
on 11/5/05 9:38 am - St. Catharines, Canada
I've entered a 3 month update on my profile! Cheers! Lorraine
Flor_Bellas
on 11/5/05 10:57 am - Miami, FL
Yahooo Lorraine! So happy for you. I have not been as successful. I've had a few issues that has put my weightloss at a standstill but I am getting back on track. I had two hurricanes and other issues that happened post surgery that has totally put me out on a loop. But I digress. Congratulations girl...way to go!!!!!!!! Maria
Cheri Moran
on 11/5/05 11:17 am - Big Spring, TX
Hi Lorraine! Congratulations on your wonderful success! It is amazing how life changes after WLS. It is great that things are going so well for you and your family. Keep up the good work, your journey will continue to get even better. Cheri
NkyBelle76
on 11/6/05 1:37 pm - Union, KY
RNY on 11/29/05 with
Congrats on your progress! I've read for months before I ever started posting and you were one that I always followed. I'm very excited for you That's also great about the adoption. I recently started the process myself for a little girl from China! Lots of big things happening, I'm hoping this next coming year!
LinZhi's Mum
on 11/7/05 11:04 pm - Wadsworth, OH
RNY on 11/30/05 with
Hi Melissa! Oh how exciting! I am having surgery on Nov 30th with Dr. Joya, and we adopted a little girl from China already! We are ready for #2!! We just celebrated our first gotcha day, on halloween. We flew to China last year, and got her on halloween day. She just turned 2. It was the most amazing journey I have been on!! Hope to see you for sure in PV, since we will be there same time!! Sandy in Texas
Lorraine Wentz
on 11/8/05 1:44 am - St. Catharines, Canada
That's so great! Lord knows there are more than too many girls for adoption over there. We can take care of a child and even more, on a long term basis, but we can't afford the large up front costs of international adoption, so we're going to adopt locally. There are more than too many kids for adoption here as well! I wish you all the best with the adoption! I would have never met my best friend if it wasn't for people like you! (She was adopted from Korea) Cheers! Lorraine
bonnied
on 11/7/05 12:33 pm - St. Albans, VT
You are amazing! CONGRATULATIONS!
Lorraine Wentz
on 11/8/05 1:32 am - St. Catharines, Canada
Thank You All!! You are all so sweet!
Just Me
on 11/8/05 5:27 am - Happy Place, TN
Lorraine! Great Progress... Love your photos...~! They tell us such a WONDERFUL story... pictures are worth a thousand words.... you, my dear, are quite eloquent.
Lorraine Wentz
on 11/8/05 5:46 am - St. Catharines, Canada
Thank you Pat Hugs, Lorraine
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 626 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1211 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?