WHAT IS THE PRICE FOR LAP BAND IN MEXICO

jacqueline B.
on 11/2/05 8:16 pm - houston, TX
(deactivated member)
on 11/3/05 12:05 am
RNY on 08/16/05 with
I believe for Dr. Joya in Puerto Vallarta it is $8,000 whi*****ludes round-trip airfare, hospital stay, surgery, hotel (if needed), basically everything you need. check it out at www.drjoya.com Best wishes Kina 220/174/130
Idaho Bandito
on 11/3/05 12:41 am
Dr. Rumbaut is 10,600 and that includes everything except your airfare to Monterrey. visit gastricband.com for more info Brigitte
Kcastro
on 11/3/05 2:35 am - San Leandro, CA
Hi, Dr. Verboonen charges $8500 whi*****ludes everything. JUST BEWARE alot of docors in Tijuana charge less money because they perform surgery in a Clinic which is NOT good. Doctor V has all his surgeries in a very good Hospital, one of the best Hospitals in TJ.
debbieintexas
on 11/4/05 5:40 am - galena park, TX
Hi Jacqueline, I had my band done by Dr. Jose Rodriquez in Acuna/del rio mexico. I paid 7300.00 for it. It was the best decision I have made in a long time. I too am from Houston. One of the reasons I went with Dr rodz, besides all the good things I heard from him, is if I ever have problems, he is a short distance from here. PS. it was an inamed band. the surgery was done in a small, private hospital that was fully equiped to handle emergencies if needed. If you decide to do the mexico route, make sure you research your dr, and ask as many people about the dr as possible. Debbie Cleveland
Kelli ~.
on 11/15/05 3:52 pm - Atwater, CA
Dr. Aceves in Mexicali price is $8,200.00 with free fills for lifetime, which is something they just started offering.
tiemann
on 11/18/05 4:32 am - MD
Jacqueline, $ 6500.00 for INAMED or $ 6000.00 for Johnson & Johnson http://www.huacuz.com Huacuz Surgical Center Dr. F. Daniel Huacuz Guizar :. Certified by INAMED the makers of the only LAP-BAND System approved by the FDA. General and Bariatric surgeon, with a wide knowledge and experience in the gastric band and gastric bypass procedures with more than 380 interventions in which he has participated. With this providing warranty and the experience necessary for the treatment and control of the obese patient and gastrointestinal problems that require a surgical procedure. Graduated on 1992 from the Universidad Michoacana de San Nicolas de Hidalgo's school of medicine. He proceeded to do his specialty in General surgery at the health secretary's General Hospital of Tijuana, from which he graduated on 2000. Work on Vertical Gastroplasty with experience in 60 patients. Operating with a 100% of successful results in weight loss for all of the patients. He spend form March of 2000 to July of 2002.Training in advanced laparoscopic procedures on the regional hospital of social security (IMSS) in which he solved over 3000 surgical cases. Practice General Surgery in his own institute "The Huacuz surgical center" and in the following institutions. Institute of health services for the state workers. Mexican Institute of social security (IMSS) Chief of the learning department of the health secretary. Active Member of the FELANPE. Active Member of the General Surgeons Association of Tijuana Baja California.(CCGT) Secretary of the Medics Association of Baja California. Active member of the Medical Association of Endoscopic Surgeons. (AMCE) Dr. F. Daniel Huacuz Guizar [email protected]
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 626 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1211 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1837 views