It's Been A Little While!

Lorraine Wentz
on 11/1/05 6:32 am - St. Catharines, Canada
I haven't posted in a while, but do come and check on how ya'll are doing. My life has gotten busy and I love it! My photography is growing like wild fire and my son is having fun going to all sorts of activities with his mommy! We're moving in Dec. to the most beautiful city in Canada. Niagra-On-The-Lake. It's about half and hour from Niagra Falls. We're moving into an adorable little cottage. It's about a five minute walk from Lake Ontario, so I'll have something to look forward to when I take my walks everyday! Congratulations to all of you that have lost significant amounts of weight and to all of you who have changed your life and had your surgery!! I'm wishing you all the best!! Cheers! Lorraine
Molly Mae
on 11/1/05 7:10 am - WA
Lorraine! It is so great to see your smiling face today! I too have made myself a little scarce around these parts but always pop in to see what is up! Sounds like an exciting move. I bet you will have so much more energy to pack and endure all the adventures that moving entails. How cool! big hugs from the Great Northwest! Molly 252/161/152
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 626 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1211 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1837 views