Dr. Joya Nov 23 Here we come!!!!

*tillys_mom*
on 10/31/05 10:07 am - mount vernon, WA
My mother and I leave to have our surgery on the 23rd. We are having it together.Anyone else going to be down there during then? I am nervous. There is something about it being ok when it is yourself but when my mom decided to do it I got more nervous. I need my mommy.
LinZhi's Mum
on 10/31/05 11:37 am - Wadsworth, OH
RNY on 11/30/05 with
Taylor, I should see you two there. I have surgery on Nov 30th. maybe ya'll still be there fixing to head home by then Sandy
(deactivated member)
on 11/1/05 12:20 am
RNY on 08/16/05 with
Taylor, I just want to say best wishes to you on your upcoming surgeries. I know you'll have a great experience just like I did. You'll love Dr. Joya and his staff!! Best wishes to you and your mother. Kina 220/175/130
NkyBelle76
on 11/1/05 6:43 am - Union, KY
RNY on 11/29/05 with
Hi Taylor! Congratulations on scheduling your date. I actually just scheduled my date today with Dr. Joya as well and it's the 29th of November! So we'll be down there at the same time Feel free to come tell me what a breeze it was since you will be a couple days ahead of me
Kcastro
on 11/3/05 3:53 am - San Leandro, CA
Just becareful sweetie....Read the post I just put up a little while ago....This is the 2nd time I hear this about Dr. Joya and his group..
bonnied
on 11/3/05 11:03 pm - St. Albans, VT
Good luck! You'll be fine!
Ms. Shrinkydink
on 11/8/05 11:43 am - Kansas City, MO
RNY on 11/28/05 with
Hi! Good luck with the surgeries! I will be arriving in PV on Sunday November 27 - my surgery date is Monday November 28! Maybe we can meet - if you are still around when I get there. How cool that you and your mother are having surgery at the same time! What an incredible experience. You both will be in my thoughts and prayers! Meanwhile, are you enjoying that liquid diet? LOL! Email me anytime!!! Shrinky
lmsmith
on 11/9/05 2:05 am - Burnaby, Canada
My brother had his done (gastric bypass) down there by Dr Joya 3 weeks ago and is doing great. Can't say enough great things about that man. He was a wonderful Dr. and the hospital was the cleanest and nicest he has ever been in. I am having mine done (gastric bypass) on Dec 15. I can't wait. Good luck, you made a good choice going with Dr Joya. You will be well looked after
Sweet Faith
on 11/9/05 4:13 am - East, TN
Please read my surgeon review of Dr. Joya so you are well informed of the goods and the bads. Good luck.
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 626 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1211 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1837 views